Sounds verrry familiar. Doesn’t it. I bet it does because we all have heard such promises (and even told them ourself) so many times now that I am convinced 99% of humans have said this at least once in their life. AND I bet you are wishing yourself to be in that elusive 1% category. Right??
Now that I have your attention. Hi there! I am Ankit Agarwal, the writer of this blog. Here are the answers to some of your most important questions right now:
Who should read this blog ?
If you are anyone between age of “ Wow I can Read” to “ Yay I am still alive” and are trying to find your way to success in this world AND have fun while you are at it, then YOU should read this blog.
Why should you read this blog ?
This blog is a resource focused on helping you not have that make and break kind of relationship with promises to yourself (something like what you saw above).
Here you will find how’s and why’s to
1. Prioritize your Mind: learn about tools and hacks to clean those cob webs and start thinking like a well oiled machine.
2. Prioritize your Life: There are a million things you have been planning to do One Day. Find that One Day by learning to set your priorities right.
3. Prioritize your Time: 24 Hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year are just a wee bit less than what you need to achieve that goal you set last year. Discover and learn Tools and Hacks you can use to get that extra hour each day for the rest of your life.
How will you gain from this blog?
This blog will contain all my discoveries in following forms:
1. Work Life Hacks : This series will show you how to make small changes in the ways you do your daily work. Whether you are a student, an employee, an entrepreneur or a homemaker, this series will give you small hacks to be more efficient in anything you do.
2. Inspirational Talks : This series will focus on great thinkers, motivators and mind openers I discovered during my journey to self discovery. Videos of great people, motivational quotes, eye opening theories to keep you hung ho about your journey to greatness.
3. Personal Anecdotes: Every once in a while, we meet people who are just plain awesome. This series will be their stories, personal encounters. (And I will have a chance to speak a bit about my inspirations too).
4. Blogging Series: I struggled a lot while starting this blog. Had it not been for some awesome people on the internet, my struggle would have been three folds. This series is aimed at sharing the issues faced and solutions to those issues.
This is just a beginning and there is a lot more to come. I hope you will sign up for updates and come back again and again. If you have any questions or just want to talk, contact me here.