My Impossible List
Oh Man what an overdrive I am going through. And I can not Just simply can not thank this guy (Thomas Frank) enough for introducing me to the concept of “Impossible List ” and Thank “Joel Runyoun” for creating the concept of The Impossible List. I have had a number of long term to-do lists (Seriously I have just lost the count) but never really followed through.
To put in words of Joel Runyoun :
“The impossible list is a challenge. This list of impossible things contains all the things I ever thought I couldn’t do because it was “impossible.” The sort of things that I assumed the cool guys on TV only ever got to do. The things I never thought that I would be able to do.”
I am following the same principal. The best part is - I can add to this but not delete anything from this list. I came across this concept in 2014 while revisiting my old blogs. I have kept the list ever since but not really worked on it. BUT This time I am making it public, making myself answerable for achieving these goals. Feel free to be one from the questioning and motivating group and Subscribe via email.
I hope my list inspires you to make one for yourself. And if you do, don’t forget to send me an email to let me be the one to motivate you.
- Run 1K without stopping.
- Run a 5K
- Run a 10K
- Complete a half Marathon
- Complete a Marathon
- Reduce 5 Kg (96KG at 180 cm as on 15th January 2016)
- Reduce 10 Kg
- Reduce 15 Kg
- Get 6 pack abs
- Launch my Blog with at least 3 posts
- Get 100,000 blog visits, all time.
- Get 1,000,000 blog visits, all time
- Get 75,000 blog visits in a month
- Get 150,000 blog visits in a month
- Grow to 10,000 subscribers
- Launch ThoughtOSaur App on IOS and Android.
- Make and complete To Do list 30 days in a row
- Meditate for at least 3 minutes 30 days in a row.
- Workout for at least 30 days in a row.
- Release a WordPress theme from scratch.
- Record a self-composed Ukulele song.
- Create a character for this blog.
- Become fluent in Japanese
- Become fluent in Spanish
- Become fluent in French
- Learn to write with my left hand (non dominant hand)
Fun and/or “Insane” Goals
- Bungee jump
- Snow Ski
- Wave Surf
- Climb a mountain
- Scuba dive and explore a ship wreck
- Do the CN Tower Edge Walk
- Ride the top roller coaster rides of the world.
- Visit Japan
Visit Canada(2nd May 2014) (now visit it again)
- Visit Austria (and scuba dive in it’s seasonal lake)
- Visit France
- Visit Ireland
- Visit Singapore
- Visit China
- Visit Spain
- Visit Italy
- Visit Turkey
- Visit China
- Be away from home for more than a month
- Help at least 1 person by guiding him/her out of life rut through my blog.
- Give a TEDx Talk (This one is my dream task)
- Open a restaurant/cafe. (I don’t know yet what will be different or unique about this.)